Licensed Microwave Link - SAF Tehnika Phoenix Split Mount
SAF Lumina 360Mbps full duplex (720Mbps aggregate) - Split Mount Licensed Microwave Link
We have never worked with a manufacture that provides such pride in their equipment and customer suport. That's why they are deployed in over 90 countries and are the choice of the world's major telecom and mobile companies.
Highlights & Benefits of the SAF Phoenix Licensed Microwave Communications:
- High capacity system with up to 20 E1 channels and up to 366 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet is ideal for building hybrid networks to faciliate transition from TDM traffic to Ethernet only
- Industrial grade fanless design increases reliability and enables low power consumption
- Excellent upgrade for existing PDH split mount systems
- Most up-to-date technology utilizing 256QAM modulation and 56MHz channel bandwidth allows high capacity throughput up to 366 Mbps
- ACM (Adaptive Coding and Modulation) and ATPC (Automatic Transmit Power Control) for high availability and high density deployments
- Up to 4093 concurrent VLAN traffic allows building many port-to-port networks paths for specific client services
- Jumbo frame size supports 9728 bytes, which allows using longer header info (VLAN, MPLS) and transmitting more useful content and less headers, thus gaining on total throughput.