SAF Lumina 360Mbps full duplex (720Mbps aggregate) - Full Outdoor Unit
When it comes to point to point wireless
communications using licensed
, the SAF Tehnika CFIP, Lumina, and Phoenix (spit mount radio) stand ways above the rest. We have worked on and installed Dragonwave, Trango, Ceragon, Stratex Harris, and others. The SAF licensed wireless bridges have proven to be the best built hardware, best software integration and features, and from a wireless installation
perspective they are the only one we would use on our own networks.
We have never worked with a manufacture that provides such pride in their equipment and customer suport. That's why they are deployed in over 90 countries and are the choice of the world's major telecom and mobile companies.
Highlights & Benefits of the SAF Lumina Licensed Microwave Communications:
- Most up-to-date technology with up to 256QAM modulation and 56MHz channel bandwidth allows high capacity throughput up to 366 Mbps
- Optical or Copper Ethernet connections provide excellent protection against lightning strikes and allow long distances from user equipment to radio
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports provide simple (management and user traffics on separate ports) and advanced configuration (various network protection schemes and topologies)
- Up to 4093 concurrent VLAN traffic allows building many port-to-port networks paths for specific client services
- ACM (Adaptive Coding and Modulation) and ATPC (Automatic Transmit Power Control) for high availability and high density deployments
- Jumbo frame size supports up to 9728 bytes, which allows using longer header info (VLAN, MPLS) and transmitting more useful content and less headers, thus gaining on total throughput.